Saturday, May 30, 2009
We had our second baking laboratory class last Wednesday and hell yeah, we started baking bread already! :)) We made French Bread, Milk Bread, Pandesal with corned beef inside, Focaccia and Whole Wheat Bread. I now have a love-hate relationship with baking. Actually, doing the procedures were easy but it was very tiring! I didn't have the chance to sit down for six hours because there was so much to do but at the same time there was so much to learn. :) We had an aquaintance party with yeast, flour, butter, egg, shortening and other baking ingredients. :)) We'll make Brioche, Cinnamon Roll, Croissant, Ensaymada and Doughnuts next week. Let me share you the pictures that I took last Wednesday. Sorry na kung panget ah. :)) I just used my camera phone for these. I don't have a picture of French Bread which I made, by the way. ROFL.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Pau's Mood: Galit
Hindi ko alam kung magagalit ba ako o malulungkot. Hindi ko na din alam kung anong gagawin ko. I wanted to clarify things but you kept ignoring me. I wanted to trust you pero wala man lang akong makuhang assurance galing sa'yo. Pinagbigyan kita dati pero nitong huli, sobra na talaga e. Parang ikaw na mismo ang nagpamukha sa akin na magtigil na ako. Tapos as usual, wala akong nakuhang explanation galing sa'yo. Anong gusto mong isipin ko? Na okay ang lahat? Hindi e. Oo, mahal kita pero ayokong magpakatanga. Oo, nasasaktan ako and ayoko ng mas masaktan pa lalo.
Tapos may mga tao pang naggroup message sa text to the point na parang sinasabi na nila every detail ng buhay nila. Kung may ma-offend man, sorry. Kung may gusto kayo i-share, text niyo na lang yung mga close friends niyo or mag blog na lang kayo diba?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
School School Go Away
- School will start tomorrow. Bummer. I'm too lazy!!! Of waking up early, of wearing corporate attire, of dragging myself to school, of doing school stuff, of listening to lectures... EVERYTHING! :)) Reklamador much? Yes, I am. :)) I want an extended vacation. I have a six-hour class tomorrow and I have no idea who my classmates are. I hope I have friends there because I don't want to be a loner during my six-hour class. It's six hours for Pete's sake! Pleeeaaase kahit isang friend lang!
- I went out with my high school friends last night. We ate and then we played billiards afterwards. I drunk 1 mucho of Red Horse. Boy, did I get tipsy! Hahaha. My friend even said, "You drink like a man!" Haha. It runs in my blood, sir. :P I was a bit sad last night so I drowned my stomach with 1 liter of beer. I tried to control myself because I don't wanna be the drunken bitch who vomits nonstop in comfort rooms AGAIN. :)) That's so embarassing!
- Mommy gave me her supposed-to-be phone because it has a QWERTY keypad. Sabi niya it's hard to use na lalo na while driving. :)) E last week, I was thinking of buying a slide out QWERTY phone na. What a coincidence. :) The one mommy gave me is not a slide out QWERTY but it's okay. At least I don't have to buy na. Hehe.
- I'll be watching the season finale of Gossip Girl later but I have to eat dinner first. I'm so excited! Chuck and Blair!!!
- GETTING FAT. MUST LOSE WEIGHT.
- I have my student permit na! Isa ako sa mga nagtiyagang pumila sa LTO at nagtagumpay. :D Kasi naman my parents won't allow me to take driving lessons until I'm 18. How un-cool is that? :( Ayun, I'll be back to LTO next month for my license na. YEHEY! :D